As a collaborative community we are always looking to connect with those who also wish to, or already do, serve youth and education communities.
There are many ways to join us. These include:
- Partnering with the Positive Change Core: A leading provider of innovative services for the transformation of educational communities and systems, our mission is to partner with schools and youth to build on the best of what already exists and create the brightest, most imaginative future possible. We are dedicated to producing rapid, sustainable, contagious transformation.
- If you wish to explore an opportunity to bring our services and skills to elevate your education or youth community please contact PCC for a conversation by email PCC Founder, Marge Schiller, P.h.D: margeschiller”AT”yahoo.com [please replace “AT” with @]
- This Website: contributing in the form of comments, and stories and sharing of resources. Keeping us updated on relevant events, stories and so forth.
- PCC Daily Listserve – A daily digest with emails from and to our community sharing knowledge, questions and resources. By placing your name on our moderated list serve, you will receive announcements, reminders, follow up notes, and requests from other PCC members to your email account.
- Monthly Phone Calls
- PCC members are invited to call into an audio-conference phone number to share what’s exciting, successes, tools, and requests for help. Our phone call is scheduled for the SECOND Monday of each month at 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. The phone number is 508-995-6619 pin 102. If you are on the PCC list serve, you will receive a reminder each month. We hope you will be able to join us in our ongoing conversation.
We also host monthly topic calls with experts – find out more in our events section.