PCC Online Course Registration Sequence
- Complete PCC Registration Form attached below
- After completing the registration form, please send your check for $1,650 to Positive Change Core at Joyce Lemke, 911 25th Street NW, Canton Ohio 44709.
- Submit Form to SNHU at link: https://www.snhuvt.org/PositiveChangeCore
- Receive registration confirmation from PCC registrar Joyce Lemke
- Purchase text Appreciative Inquiry in Higher Education at publisher Jossey-Bass, or at Amazon.com
- Information to access Schoology will be provided one week prior to course start date.
- Join online class September 4, 2018.
REGISTRATION FOR SNHU GRADUATE COURSE PDIE 598C – Applying Appreciative Inquiry in Education
In our complex world, education is a powerful force for good in communities, classrooms, and organizations. The Applying Appreciative Inquiry in Education course is for graduate students (credit or non-credit) seeking to understand and create practical strengths-based approaches in their work in education settings. Participants working in K-12 and beyond will engage in a highly collaborative and innovative learning experience using the lens of appreciative inquiry to develop the knowledge and skills needed to apply and practice strengths-based processes in multiple contexts-self, classroom, organizations and/or the community. This course inspires participants to create their own practical applications for change.
After completing the registration, please send your check for $1,650 to Positive Change Core at Joyce Lemke, 911 25th Street NW, Canton Ohio 44709.
To complete your registration be sure to click SUBMIT or the SNHU REGISTRATION LINK https://www.snhuvt.org/PositiveChangeCore.You’ll receive an email confirmation within 1-3 business days from the time you registered online.
For questions regarding this course, or if you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, please contact Joyce Lemke.
If you should need to cancel your registration, please contact Joyce Lemke by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 330-705-0793 as soon as possible.