As a collaborative community we are always looking to connect with those who also wish to, or already do, serve youth and education communities.
There are many ways to join us. These include:
- Partnering with the Positive Change Core: PCC is also a leading provider of innovative services for the transformation of educational communities and systems. We seek to partner with schools and youth to build on the best of what already exists and create the brightest, most imaginative future possible. We are dedicated to producing rapid, sustainable, contagious transformation.
- If you wish to explore an opportunity to bring our services and skills to elevate your education or youth community please contact PCC for a conversation by emailPCC Founder, Marge Schiller, P.h.D: margeschiller”AT”yahoo.com or PCC President, Matthew Moehle, Ph.D.: matt”AT”fullspectrumconsultingllc.com [please replace “AT” with @] or at http://www.matthewmoehle.com.
- This Website and Social Media: contributing in the form of comments and stories and sharing of resources. Keeping us updated on relevant events, stories and so forth.
- PCC Daily Listserve – An email forum for community knowledge-sharing, questions, ideas, and resources. By placing your name on our moderated list serve, you will receive announcements, reminders, follow up notes, and requests from other PCC members to your email account.
- We also periodically host topic calls with experts that we announce through our website, listserve, and social media pages.
What a wonderful site, and terrific work. I really enjoyed reading the the story from Martha Llanos from Peru. Glad to see you all still do monthly calls. Thank you for all you do for children, youth, community and education.
Julie Caldwell, Emerging Futures